Library Opening Time:-
Monday-Friday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Monday-Friday: 11:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Saturday: 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- Before entering the library, students need to sign up the attendance register.
- Library card /ID card are mandatory while visiting and using the library.
- Loss of library card: - Loss of a Library card must immediately be reported to the Library staff, a fine of Rs.50.00 will be charged for issuing a duplicate one.
- Loss/Damage of library books:- If a book is lost that should be returned by purchasing the same book
- Restricted categories of reading materials: - General Reference Books (e.g. dictionary, encyclopedia), Subject Reference Books, CDs, Cassettes, Periodicals, Newspapers etc. are not allowed to issue for home.
- Mobile phones must be switched off or silence mode before entering the library.
- Making noise, eating, sleeping and doing anything else which may disturb other readers or go against the discipline of the library are strictly prohibited